Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yo,

Had another exciting day in barcelona today. Went on the tour bus to the olympic stadium.





Went out last night to a club called Razzmataz and saw Josk Wink. Lots of mad dancing was had and lots of falling over too. When we got back to the hostel some jakie scumbags came up while we were opening the door, offering to sell us drugs. The got way to close and then an american guy who was in the street said "Hey man, he just took your wallet or something". I didn´t even notice but the guy had taken my camera. I started going through his pockets but he didnt have it. Sarah was trying to tell me that he had passed it to his affiliate scumbag, but i was too busy trying to push her back inside the hostel and holding the guy who had taken the camera to take notice.

When I realised the guy didnt have the camera I held him against the wall and shouted "Policia Policia" the american guy joined in too and this seemed to unnerve them. The camera got handed back to me and I hurled abuse at them as they walked away up the alley.

Tomorrow we are going to go to the aquarium, and then maybe climb the mountain in the city and take a cable car ride.

Adios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo...Go to Moog(tiny club, dirty house/techno) just off la rambles, and also go to Pacha - Amazing :) Brian